fingerprints

waiting. waiting. waiting. goodness, i know it's only just begun but it seems likes the days are just creeping by as we wait to receive our I-171H approval. We took another step toward receiving that approval today. Today we received our biometrics appointment!!! That's right, we are scheduled! We go to Lubbock on April 2 to get our biometrics taken, which is just a fancy word for fingerprints. I never knew I'd be excited about biometrics BUT once the fingerprints are done, we should receive our approval shortly after! I pray the day comes quickly...I keep reminding myself that each day brings us closer to having our Amos home. Regardless if we are physically making progress or not, the wait does draw us together. Thank you Lord.

In the meantime...we also renewed our passports, got our family photo pages together and successfully sold ALL of our Amos tees! 100 shirts in 4 days!! We are astounded! Blessed, loved, supported, encouraged, shocked, and reassured of the Lord's provision for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you! For those of you who bought a shirt or donated we cannot say thank you enough for choosing to be a part of Amos' story! It's God, through and through. He is faithful. and we give Him the glory for it all!!

In the meantime, we have some things going on to keep us busy and occupied during the wait...

The first thing is my Noonday Adoption Trunk Show! Have you heard of Noonday?? It is awesome to say the least, shopping responsibly by providing artisans a sustainable living and path out of poverty. I don't know about you, but I LOVE when I can shop with purpose, and bonus you will look amazing at the same time! My friend Wynne is a Noonday Ambassador and is helping me host a trunk show later this month to help raise funds for our adoption. I'd love for everyone to come and for us to talk about Amos + adoption + shopping responsibly. I'm so excited...I've invited sooo many people on facebook and by mail AND for those of you who will not to be able to make it....you can shop online!!

yes you can still be a part even if you are unable to attend the actual event...just click here and shop til' you drop BUT do it by April 2!! It's seriously gorgeous stuff...necklaces, bracelets, earrings, bags, belts, etc.  So check it out! Help #bringamoshome + help the Noonday artisans break free from poverty by providing for their families. It's a win, win!


No comments:

Post a Comment