Purchase with Purpose

Today I wanted to tell you about something incredible! With the gift giving season upon us, I thought it would be great to share some of my favorite ‘fair trade’ companies for you to browse for all the special people on your list.
To purchase with purpose is something that I’m quite passionate about. Basically, it’s using the POWER we have as consumers, to make a difference in the world. For me, it is incredible to know where my dollars are going. I LOVE that I can confidently tell the story of whatever it is that I’m wearing because I know it effected change somewhere with someone. It’s life changing! I’m still learning and understanding how the seemingly mundane things in life do make an impact across the world for Christ. So get on board and make an impact with your Christmas purchases this year….and be sure to tell your loved ones the story, and spread the word!
Here are some of my favorites (click the photos to visit sites and shop)…enjoy!
jewelry + scarves + handbags + sandals + hats + accessories + clothing + shoes
noonday   31 bits logo   sseko   ugc copy   krochet kids   fashionable   sevenly   sole hope   foto copy   warby parker  toms  mocha club

and of course fair trade coffee! YUM!!

landofathousandhills   hope coffee
righteous roasters   JustLoveCoffee-Logo-Tag

I hope you will consider these companies in your Christmas shopping this year! I hope this gets you thinking about the POWER you have to effect change in the world…so get out there and join me in purchasing with purpose!!
Happy Shopping!

1 comment: